Yes! You can do all your state required pre-licensing studying online with National Insurance School. We have partnered with the best online insurance school in the nation to provide our agents with a heavily discounted rate. To register for your licensing course, contact our office for your discount code. You will be required to take your state license exam at a state approved facility.National Insurance School will help you locate the testing facility nearest you. In addition, Priority Life offers a tuition reimbursement program.
Absolutely. Agents are eligible to receive contract raises depending on production. Individual agents at Priority Life can earn top contracts that are normally only given to agency managers. Agency managers have the ability to earn contracts that surpass the industry standard. Priority Life will also beat current agent contracts.
Yes. Our Agency Partner Program is designed to help train and support agents who would like to build an agency of any size. This program consists of higher contracts, extended support and ownership options in Priority Life.
Lead cost depends on the type of lead and the age of the lead. However, due to our relationship with our lead companies, we are able to pass along wholesale pricing on leads to our agents. In addition, we partner with two other large IMO companies that have their own lead platforms. Priority Life agents can tap into thier platforms as well. Typically leads range between $3 – $35 with FREE leads also available.
We pride ourselves on our training system. We offer our agents step by step processes to sell in person and/or over the phone. Video tutorials, sales scripts, carrier training and more. In addition, we have partnered with Grant Cardone to offer you some amazing general sales training. We also hold weekly webinars, phone training sessions and much much more. You also have the training and support of our 2 IMO partners. You have everything you need to be successful.
Yes. Our agents make their living from commissions paid by our various insurance companies. Most of the policies we sell are paid direct deposit to your bank account within 24-48 hours after the policy has been issued.
Brand new agents start on a 80% contract , while seasoned agents can start at a 100% – 110% contract with a 75% commission advance. If that agent issues 4 sales per week, with the company average of about $1000 annual premium and takes 10 leads per week, they will end up with a net commission of $2880 per week. The remainder 25% of commissions are paid out to the agent in month 9-12 of the policy. Look at it as residual income as you build your client base. We have many part-time agents who work a couple days a week and earn an extra $1,000 – $2,000 to supplement their current income.
Absolutely Not! And we are proud of that! At Priority Life, we are in the business of selling insurance, protecting families and making our agents money. We view our agents as partners and want our agents to reach their full potential and live the life they dream about. That is why we do not have any membership fees, special club fees, contract promotion fees, or training university fees.
We Want You On Our Team
If you are an experienced producing Final Expense agent, Mortgage Protection agent, Insurance Agent, a sales person, recent college graduate, or even just your looking for a part time career, you owe it to yourself to experience Priority Life. Get In touch with us today!